[Debian-med-packaging] Dear Email Account User.

Account Maintenance ebarros at ipam.pt
Tue Nov 13 22:12:30 UTC 2012

Dear Email Account User,

This email is from the e-mail Customer User Account,we are sending it to each
owner user E-mail account for safety. We are having congestion due to the
anonymous registration e-mail accounts so we are shutting down some accounts and
your account was among those to be deleted.

We are sending you this email to you so you can check and let us know if you
still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your
account by filling the space below. its username, password, date of birth and
your country information would be necessary to verify your account.Because of
congestion throughout the e-mail account and removing all unused accounts,
Account Management Team would shut down all accounts not used, you will have to
confirm your e-mail, fill in your information login below after clicking the
reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for safety
reasons.

* Link User Login: ....
* User Name: ..........
* Password: ...........
* Date of Birth: ......
* Country or Territory:

Your answer should be sent to contact the manager of Directors
via email: acc.upgrading at rocketmail.com

Attention! Account owner that refuses to update his / her account after two
weeks of receiving this warning will lose his account permanently.

Waiting to receive information as soon as possible.

Protect Your Account E-mail to be arrested.
Customer Support Team Email Account