[Debian-med-packaging] r12395 - in trunk/packages/mothur/trunk/debian: . patches

Tim Booth avarus at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 12 13:25:50 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

>Thanks for this catch!

It was less a catch - more that the bug bit me :-)

> Does this mean MPI works only on amd64???

I'm not actually sure.  In fact, I'm not sure how well the -mpi version
works in any case but someone asked for it so I quickly added it to my
build.  Thinking about it, for the Debian archive this should probably
just be removed from debian/control and debian/rules.

Cheers,

TIM

--
If you can't find an apposite quote for your sig, just make one up.
     - Anon