[Debian-med-packaging] Potential users of utfcpp package

Giulio Paci giuliopaci at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 01:55:50 UTC 2012

Hi to all!

I recently started packaging a software (phonetisaurus) that includes its own copy of utfcpp.
My sponsor noticed that the same code is included in several other packages (e.g., drizzle
fife gdcm gource librime libvoikko love md5deep megaglest mkvtoolnix paraview ruby-passenger
supertuxkart vtk).

I have no current plan to package utfcpp, but I will use it if it will become available in Debian.

I Cc-ed maintainers of the packages mentioned above, because they are potential users of this
package.

Bests,
	Giulio.