[Debian-med-packaging] Payment Sent!!

Western Union Transfer info at westernunion.com
Tue Oct 30 18:49:22 UTC 2012

We write to inform you that we have transferred $400,000 dollars.  deposited for transfer to you by one MR Bernard Harry from BLACKBERRY MOBILE COMPANY for transfer as a winning prize from the promotion lottery held by the communication company to encourage usage and appreciate already users of their product.

 The money is available for pick up by receiver(you) to be cashed on daily installment of $10,000 for 40days. We tried calling to give you the information over the phone but we could not reach you so we decided to email you the information to pick up the first $10,000  already transferred to you. for you to be able to pick the first payment,
You will have to pay $250 to get it re-activated in your name for you to start picking up your money because we de-activate the transaction for security reason, by making the status to display pick up.

Use this link to track the below information
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

 Sender's Fist name: Ronald
 Sender's Last Name: Mundy
 MTCN: 6605740058