[Debian-med-packaging] R 3.0.0 and required rebuilds of all reverse Depends: of R

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Apr 2 13:06:37 UTC 2013

On 2 April 2013 at 14:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
> [...]
| > |
| > | I'm perfectly fine with uploading colorspace after Wheezy release.
| >
| > You are breaking all reverse depends of colorspace which. This includes
| > r-cran-effects and r-cran-ggplots.  None of those will work now.
|
| Please specify who you are addressing by "you", what release you are
| talking about and ...

Whoever feels responsible for the package you (Andreas) once uploaded.  Maybe
you still feel responsible for it, maybe you don't. Your name in the
changelog, the group maintenance label in debian/control. I can't tell who,
if anybody, feels responsible for the package...

This email exchange is not getting anyway, so let's stop. I'll probably just
file a bug report.

Dirk