[Debian-med-packaging] Coffee Backpack for 19 Liter Coffee

webmaster webmaster at rocketpacks.de
Sun Apr 7 07:57:54 UTC 2013

Mail-Sign

 <http://www.rocketpacks.de/Pricelist-backpack-drink-dispenser.html> Rocket
Packs Pricelist

For non-carbonated beverages (juices, coffee, hot chocolate etc.), we
recommend the models RP1000/5GV, 11GV,

15GV and 19GV. They are well-constructed and our top seller. You wouldn’t
need a plus pressure equipment,

operation trough Gravity-Fed!

For carbonated beverages (Beer, Cola, Soda etc.), we recommend the Rocket
Packs models RP1000/5MF, 11MF

15MF or 19MFo. You will also need to purchase a Manual Air Pump (RP1113/PP)
or the set of CO2 Cylinder and

Regulator (RP1101SF+RP1102MM) to pressurize the tank for operation.

           We have a variety of options - choose the optimal beverage
backpack for your application and budget!

     All models are regularly on stock and can ship within short time of
placing an order.

Moreover we can offer several VendorTrays, SamplingBags, LaptopSupporter,
IceCreamBoxes, TableTopDispenser,

spares and other service accessories.

By this way we wish to inform you that we are manufacturer and direct seller
of Rocket Packs Products world-wide.

We are not working with sales network (distributors).

Renting of several Rocket Packs products is only within Germany possible!!!

Estimate for handling & shipping we can provide, after receive information
about order quantity, Item No. and the

delivery address of shipment.

Review the information and if you have any questions, please feel free to
contact us any time.

Thank you and looking forward to doing business with you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

Karolina Szabó

Rocket Packs

Getränke-Rucksack-Systeme