[Debian-med-packaging] r13273 - trunk/packages/apache-derby/trunk/debian

Tim Booth avarus at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 9 10:22:08 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

I did this as part of my effort to push Taverna (aka. pkg-escience)
closer to being suitable for Debian.  But this is just a fraction of the
work on that and I've not even started the main effort in earnest yet.
I'm not able to hack code very fast with my arm in plaster :-(

But maybe someone will need Derby in the meantime so I wanted to get it
working and make a note on the bug report.  But until it is actually
needed to support another package I think it can sit where it is.

Cheers,

TIM

--
If you can't find an apposite quote for your sig, just make one up.
     - Anon