[Debian-med-packaging] Dependency on tryton-modules-stock-lot for new version of gnuhealth

Emilien Klein emilien+debian at klein.st
Sun Apr 21 07:22:56 UTC 2013

Hi Tryton Debian maintainers,

I'm currently updating the GNU Health package in Debian. As it depends
on Tryton 2.6, I'm using your 2.6 packages in Debian Experimental.

The latest GNU Health version introduced a new module that depends on
Tryton's Stock Lot module. I couldn't find a tryton-modules-stock-lot
packaged in Experimental, and wanted to ask you if packaging that
module was planned.

Cheers!
   +Emilien

P.S.: the Module Index page linked to from your documentation
http://doc.tryton.org/2.6/trytond/doc/index.html returns a 404:
http://doc.tryton.org/2.6/py-modindex.html