[Debian-med-packaging] Renaming binary package gnuhealth to gnuhealth-server?

Emilien Klein emilien+debian at klein.st
Mon Apr 29 21:12:41 UTC 2013

2013/4/29 Emilien Klein <emilien+debian at klein.st>:
> Hi,
>
> GNU Health has 2 components:
> - Server (in the form of modules for the Tryton application server)
> - Client (the Tryton client, could have extra parameters pre-populated)

> Are there any concerns on this binary package renaming?
>    +Emilien

I saw Andreas' answer on the ML archive (although haven't received it
yet in my mailbox) and gone ahead and renamed the binary package.
Since this is my first binary package renaming, and there isn't much
documentation out there (I assume it's not that frequent anyway),
please make sure to review my latest changes [0].

   +Emilien
[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med?view=revision&revision=13445