[Debian-med-packaging] mrs_6.0.2+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

M.Hekkelman at umcn.nl M.Hekkelman at umcn.nl
Fri Aug 9 14:07:35 UTC 2013

Dear Joerg,

MRS is an indexing and search tool. It fetched data from remote sources like e.g. the SwissProt protein databank. This data is then indexed and offered via a webinterface and web services.

MRS supports many different databanks, this is accomplished by using perl based parsers. The parser for SwissProt contains the controversial lines that are filtered out before they are indexed, to avoid index polution. And so these lines are only used when the user of MRS decides to activate the SwissProt databank in their local MRS install.

I hope this answers your questions.

Best regards,

-maarten hekkelman