[Debian-med-packaging] I will this funds to you

Madam Rita Osborne info at uksolicitor.org
Tue Aug 13 18:31:34 UTC 2013

Madam Rita Osborne.
42 Dryden Street,
Leicester, L15,
England.

As you read this electronic message; I don't want you to feel sorry for
me because I believe everyone will die someday, please don't ignore it as
I am composing this message to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great
sorrow in my heart.
I only have few days to be in this world according to my medical doctor
for the cause that I am contaminated with stroke and cancer. I am Madam.
Rita Osborne suffering from cancerous ailment. I need you to carry out a
specific good work,

Contact my lawyer with this specified email address, Tell him that i have
WILL Ten Million Pounds to you by quoting my personal reference number
Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/own/WILL/9834520012.

Barrister Teddy Williams ESQ
Email: TeddyWilliams-ESQ at uksolicitor.org
private email : barr.teddywilliam at live.com

Remain blessed.