[Debian-med-packaging] My Name Is Mrs Helen Williams Jackson

Mrs.Helen Williams Jackson mrshelen.williams.jackson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:10:30 UTC 2013

Mrs.My name is Mrs Helen Williams  Jackson,I have been surffering from ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am
from Malaysia, but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago as
a business woman dealing with cotton exportation,now that i am about
to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I
have $2 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa(BOA)Burkina Faso which i
instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people
around Africa.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this
letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital
room.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso
which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less previledge
people in your country,but you must assure me that you will take only
60% of the total money and give the rest 40% to the orphanage home in
your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account.

Your friend,

Mrs Helen Williams  Jackson