[Debian-med-packaging] seq-gen bug

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Fri Aug 16 17:48:24 UTC 2013

Hi Edward,

thanks for your hint to a potentially existing problem.  However, I
think your converns are wrong.  You are quoting the Ubuntu mailing list
below and are refering to an old version we do not have in Debian any
more for a long time as you can check here:

   http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/seq-gen.html

The best idea is to use the reportbug tool of your system which directs
the proper information right to the responsible team.

Thanks for your contribution in any case

      Andreas.