[Debian-med-packaging] PET with best price

Gill gill at gyingchem.com
Mon Aug 19 04:26:08 UTC 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a good day!

This is Gill from Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.We are writing to you to establish long-term trade relations with you.

From the intert,we get to know that you are in the market for plastic granules.We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.We are factory specialzing in the manufacture and export plastic granules,including PET,LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE,PP,PVC ect.

Should any of these items be of interest to you,please let us know.We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

We are looking forward to receiving your enquiry soon.

Thanks&Best Regards,

Gill
Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.
Add: The Qiaxia District Yao Street Ganjia Side of East 108, Nanjing,China
Mob:0086-13913012525
Fax:0086-025-84455280
Mail: gill at gyingchem.com
MSN: gillplastic at hotmail.com