[Debian-med-packaging] Review and sponsoring request: pymia (Python module)

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:22:05 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 13:44 +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu>, 2013-12-10, 13:17:
> >On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:41:38PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> [...]
> >>I have one reservation about multi-arch support: Is a python *.so
> >>module considered a shared library in the sense that I should add
> >>Pre-Depends: ${misc:Pre-Depends}?
>
> No, it's not.
Thanks, that settles this. I think the package should be okay now
(updated the dh_strip part).

If someone from the python team could have a look if the python specific
parts are okay?

Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/?p=debian-med/pymia.git;a=summary
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/pymia.git

many thanks,
Gert