[Debian-med-packaging] RE_ GSM Trunks.

lita lita at smbippbx.net
Thu Dec 12 11:27:55 UTC 2013

Dear  Manager,

From google, we got to know that you focus on communication products with high reputation.
We are a professional IPPBX, VoIP gateway & Fax server manufacturer and now looking for resellers & distributors in worldwide for our GSM Gateways.

NeoGate TG  series consists of four models, providing 1, 2, 4, and 8 GSM channels respectively.
The cost-effective solution aims to facilitate GSM and VoIP communication for SMBs.

What can we do with Neogate GSM Gateways?

1. It can work as a SMS Server.--Support Bulk SMS Sending & Receiving.

2. Expand Mobile Trunks for SIP Servers.--Fully compatible with Lync Server.

3. Offer Backup Trunks for IP Telephone system.-- The IPPBX users can dial mobile number with Neogate to save bills of PSTN-to-Mobile calls.

4. Working as IP Phone Register SIP Server.--IP Phones users can dial out with GSM trunks of Neogate and save the cost of PSTN local cabling.

5. With multiple features & high security , Neogate TG can cater to more flexible application for enterprise demands.

Do feel free to contact me through mail or Skype me if you want to know more before marketing them.
E-catalogue and best price list are ready to send to you.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Lita
Regional Manager
Email: lita at smbippbx.net