[Debian-med-packaging] rtax copyright information

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Dec 22 17:57:37 UTC 2013

Hi Thorsten,

thanks for the review,

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 06:15:48PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some time ago Charles proposed some kind of package review and I was
> trying to do this for package rtax.
>
> rtax and scripts/rtaxSearch.pl contain a line:
> "Copyright (c) 2011 Regents of the University of California"
>
> On the other side debian/copyright says that the authors hold the
> copyright. Somehow, this doesn't sound correct ...

Currently rtax is in NEW.  I wonder whether we should ask ftpmaster for
rejection if they consider this incorrectness (the license statement
itself remains the same - just the missing "Regents of the University of
California" in addition to the authors) as reason to reject.  Feel free
to simply do this if you consider this a reasonable course of action.
In any case I think fixing the copyright file in Git should be done
right now.