[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding r-cran-munsell_0.4-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sat Dec 28 01:26:42 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

I noticed that some r-* packages which were in the new queue behind
r-cran-munsell were accepted yesterday.  (Thanks for the big step down
the queue!)  I wonder whether the issued we discussed in summer about
r-cran-munsell were fixed now since I hoped to address all issues in
the file debian/README.source or whether there is some reason this
package is not yet accepted?  The package is needed to fix #700860.

Kind regards and thanks for your past Christmas gift to accept a large
bunch of packages