[Debian-med-packaging] insighttoolkit4_4.5.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Paul Richards Tagliamonte ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Dec 29 04:00:21 UTC 2013

Howdy maintainer,

Nice work on the copyright file so far, really!

I see a few files (such as BinaryErodeImageFilter.java) that are
licensed apache2, please do include that in the copyright file
and re-upload. Let me know when it's back in NEW so I can process
it again.

Thanks for your work!
  Paul

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.