[Debian-med-packaging] mriconvert packaging / NeuroDebian derivative

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Tue Feb 12 23:20:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > > Also, it might be better in the longer run, if build-depends in
> > > debian/control were multilined -- with our patching in mind that would
> > > provide sufficient number of content lines around while getting away from
> > > "volatile" Standads-Version etc ruining our patching ;)

> > Sounds fine.  Feel free to make that change.

> did ... and screwed up ;-) actually git-svn screwed up

nope -- I screwed up -- missed a / in my call to git-svn clone...

> I haven't mentioned that it got confused somehow and had 'trunk' following
> tags/2.0.250-1 ; so git svn dcommit committed last 3 commits into the
> 'tag/2.0.250-1' branch instead of the trunk.

> Probably I will redo commits into trunk manually with pure SVN, unless you
> would like to switch to use git -- then I would fix my mistake by taking the
> burden of converting/fixing in GIT, and commit revert commits into the tag
> branch -- unless there is a better way.  What would you advise?  Sorry for the
> mess.

ok -- "fixed" the situation... reverted those 3 commits in the 2.0.250-1
tag branch (sorry about that once again) and cherry-picked them them into trunk

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org