[Debian-med-packaging] Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ

Mrs Patricia Aka ka66ro at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:32:26 UTC 2013

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs. Patricia Aka
from Ivory Coast. I and husband were into, Real Estate Business and a
Government Contractor before my husband’s death on May 25 2011. We were
married for 15 years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since my
husband death I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer that I hardly
move around. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for next 6
weeks because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. When my husband
was alive he made a deposit of $2.500.000.00 USD. Knowing my condition I
have decided to donate this money out for charity purposes.

Beloved one, I want to transfer this money to you, I want you to use at
least 85% of this money to visit the orphanages homes, help the poor, sick
ones in the hospital an d woman with cancer then take the remaining amount
to take care of your home because every worker deserve his wages. I took
this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money,
my relatives are not Christians they are selfish, they frustrated my
Christian and marriage life, because of my condition they turned their
back on me thinking nothing good will come out from me since I am SICK AND
CHILDLESS moreover I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to
help the less privileged since we have no child. Please I don't need
telephone communication because of my health condition.

My dear, Reply me for me to give you other details. Proverbs 19:17 He who
is gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward him for
what he has done.

Thanks and be blessed.
Yours Sister in Christ.
Patricia