[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd: CIA is now KGB, right?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 22 14:31:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I noticed that several of our Git archives do cause mail failures when
trying to contact CIA[0].  I never dealt with this CIA configuration (I
think David Paleino did - thanks for doing so.)  Is there any volunteer
to move this to KGB (see[2] below.)  I personally did not really used
this service and from my point of view it would be sufficient to at
least make sure that no mails will be sent to a not available service
any more.

Thoughts?

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw at debian.org> -----