[Debian-med-packaging] camitk 3.2.2 packaged

Emmanuel Promayon Emmanuel.Promayon at imag.fr
Fri Jul 19 20:21:50 UTC 2013

The camitk debian package is updated to the latest upstream (v3.2.2,
unless I am mistaken again!).

I commited the change on the svn, and everything compiled fine on sid
and on a sid pbuilder environment here (to Andreas and Mathieu : since
last year when we met in Geneva, debian spread over all our workstations
and VMs, this makes the packaging much easier!).

The 3.2.2 upstream version should solve the compilation problem on armel
and armhf (we got rid of QCustomPlot, which is a great library, but the
license was not compatible with LGPL).

I disabled the parallel build as well, as some of CamiTK C++ code
intensively uses templates which required too much memory (see error [1]
for example, that happened with the previous version as well on at least
other plateforms). I was able to reproduce the problem on a sid VM here
with (only?) 3Go of memory, and the problem disappeared when the
parallel build was disabled.
Therefore I hope this will solve the mips FTBS as well.
If you have any advice or "contraindication" about disabling parallel
build, please let me know.

MoS question: now that the patches were merged upstream, can I safely
"svn rm" the files in patch/*.diff?

Let me know if the changes seems ok and if it is possible to updload
this new version.

Best regards,
EP

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med?view=revision&revision=14083