[Debian-med-packaging] PROPOSAL

Dave Ratha Sun sdaveratha1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 18:38:33 UTC 2013

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Dave Ratha Sun the Director of Audit and accounts section and a manager to some individual accounts in a prevalent financial corporation here in south East Asia, due to my position i will need your co-operative assistance to surreptitiously move a certain fortune/funds of a certain deceased client with NO CLANS.

Due to the urgency i decided to e-mail you, my reason for contacting you is because I want you and i to benefit from this business proposal I tend to pick up with you if you can indicate your positive interest. 40% of the sum is yours for your help, NOTE; all process is completely risk free, fortunately enough you are my first contact for this business, I will detail you on the process on receiving your optimistic swift response.

Sincerely,
Dave.