[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Jun 3 20:06:13 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Monday 3 June  20:03:18 UTC 2013
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: <a href="http://packages.qa.debian.org/pixelmed">pixelmed</a>
> tags 657354 + pending
Bug #657354 [pixelmed-java] pixelmed-java: Please add dicom cleaner app
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: <a href="http://packages.qa.debian.org/pixelmed">pixelmed</a>
> tags 664087 + pending
Bug #664087 [pixelmed-java] Add a DicomSRValidator.sh script
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: <a href="http://packages.qa.debian.org/pixelmed">pixelmed</a>
> tags 678383 + pending
Bug #678383 [pixelmed] pixelmed: FTBFS with Java7 (uses internal Java API)
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: fitsverify
> tags 709294 + pending
Bug #709294 [wnpp] ITP: fitsverify -- FITS File Format-Verification Tool
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: unittest-xml-reporting
> tags 708654 + pending
Bug #708654 [wnpp] ITP: unittest-xml-reporting -- Python unittest-based test runner with Ant/JUnit like XML reporting
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: wsjtx
> tags 710804 + pending
Bug #710804 [wnpp] ITP: wsjtx -- Weak signal communications program
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libtext-ngrams-perl
> tags 710715 + pending
Bug #710715 [wnpp] ITP: libtext-ngrams-perl -- Perl module for computing n-grams
Added tag(s) pending.

657354: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=657354
664087: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=664087
678383: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=678383