[Debian-med-packaging] Bug report on ampliconnoise: PerseusD crashes with exit status 139

Alexandre Rebert alexandre at cmu.edu
Wed Jun 26 17:37:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

We found a crash in PerseusD contained in the ampliconnoise package. You are being
contacted because your are listed as one of the maintainer of ampliconnoise.

We are planning to submit the bug to the Debian bug tracking system in two
weeks. We wanted to give you a heads-up, so that you some time to assess the
seriousness of the bug before it is publicly disclosed.

The bug report that will be submitted to the bug tracker is available at the
following url:

  http://www.forallsecure.com/bug-reports/d6e992b6ab521885550d7577abdcea36fdfb2a75/

This email is part of a mass bug reporting campain comprising 1,182 bugs. You
might have received multiple emails from us concerning different programs. More
information about the mass bug reporting is available on the debian-devel
mailing list:

Regards,
The Mayhem Team
Cylab, Carnegie Mellon University