[Debian-med-packaging] My proposal

Mrs. Jiang Ming jiang.ming at lloydstsb.com.hk
Mon Mar 4 13:00:18 UTC 2013

Compliment of the day,

I am Mrs. Jiang Ming, a staff of Lloyds TSB Group Plc. here in Hong Kong attached with Private Banking Services. I have a secured business proposal for you. Should you be interested please respond to this message and after that I shall provide you with more details of my proposal.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Jiang Ming.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.