[Debian-med-packaging] qareport page on alioth

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat May 4 21:48:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 02:23:51PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the page on http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi
> tells me that altree has version 1.1.0 in the repository and 1.1.1
> is available from upstream. Nevertheless already version 1.2.1 is
> both in the repository and available from upstream (the watch file
> is working).

As far as I know qareport is based on PET (package entropy tracker
invented by the Perl team) and my guess is that since CIA has stoped
working the old PET code will fail.  The only thing I know is that since
some time PET data are in UDD.  I guess contacting the Perl team about
the new way to create such QA pages will be enlightening - they are
using it intensively.

> Can we fix this page or shall we remove it?

I'd prefer fixing if possible.