[Debian-med-packaging] openmolar

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at member.fsf.org
Sun May 5 22:50:52 UTC 2013

Dear team,

Does anybody know anything about current upstream status of
"openmolar"? Is it ready for use? Worth packaging or trying?

Once there used to be an ITP for "openmolar" #564285 but fore some
reason it was closed without explanation...

Recently I had discussion with one dental practice about free
alternatives to application that they use to track patient's teeth and
I remembered about "openmolar" but apparently we don't have our own
packaging yet...

    http://www.openmolar.com/
    https://code.google.com/p/openmolar/

All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B

---

It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed
in doing what is necessary.
        -- Winston Churchill