[Debian-med-packaging] Improving the Gentle package

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sun May 12 20:54:04 UTC 2013

Hi Matthias,

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 08:43:20PM +0200, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> Hi!
> I have now migrated the Gentle package to Git. Is there any place in
> the Debian-Med team where I can upload the Git repo and then remove
> the Svn repository?

Where to put the Git repository is described in Debian Med team
policy[1] (which you should read anyway).  To announce the move to Git
you should drop a README.status file in SVN as it was done for instance
here[2].

> Also, could someone maybe add my DD-id on Alioth to the Team? (name is mak)

Done. ;-)

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/clustalw/trunk/README.status?view=log