[Debian-med-packaging] Protein Lounge Custom Biological Animation

Gita Singh proteinlounge at gmail.com
Wed May 15 21:19:07 UTC 2013

    Custom biological animations can be used for both presentations and internet marketing materials.   Customize your own biological animation with Protein Lounge for as low as $2500.00.  Fill out a custom animation project form to get a detailed quotation after you have described your animation needs.  You can also call our number here.  Editing our existing biological animations is also an option.  Animations are available in 3D or in 2D format. You can view our 3D animation for Imgenex here. Here is the 2D animation we did for MBL International Corp.
Protein Lounge, Inc.
11175 Flintkote Avenue
Suite A
San Diego
CA-92121
Phone:- 858-705-5968
Fax:- 858-642-0937
www.proteinlounge.com

CRM and Email Marketing powered by SalesNexus