[Debian-med-packaging] r13591 - trunk/packages/invesalius/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri May 17 19:50:55 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 04:27:16PM -0300, Thiago Franco Moraes wrote:
> > invesalius (3.0~b4-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> >
> >  * debian/control: <describe your change>
> >    Closes: #<bug_number>
> >  * other change
> >    Closes: #<other_bug_number>
> >
> > -- Thiago Franco de Moraes <tfmoraes at cti.gov.br>  Thu, 16 May 2013 11:36:13 +0200
> >

> > So please if you do some change add an according changelog entry for
> > you, other team members and finally to clean up the BTS from the bug.
> >
> > Hope this helps
> >
> >       Andreas.
>
> Thanks, again, Andreas. I was wondering about how to close the bugs :)
> . But I'm not sure if I corrected everything correctly ...

Just do the changelog entries as I suggested.  I will check the
packaging when I will sponsor the package and finally if we two might be
wrong and the bug might remain the original submitter is free to reopen
it with some additional information.

So there is no point in beeing shy - just be bold and proceed as
suggested.