[Debian-med-packaging] roos

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat May 18 07:42:22 UTC 2013

Hi Manfred,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:08:47PM +0200, Manfred Roos wrote:

> >why do you want to join the Debian Med Team?
> been working with Laszlo and Rhalina for some time ...
> trying to make bioinformatics software less fragile expert tools.
> speeding up things and making them tell you whats wrong.

Its great to see another developer in the team.  I've just added
roos-guest to the project so you are able to commit your code to the
Debian Med repositories.  I guess Laszlo has suggested our group
policy[1] as introductory reading.  If you have further questions it is
fine to ask these here. (Remark:  In future I assume you are subscribed
to this list and will not CC you as it is usual policy on Debian mailing
lists.)

Welcome in the team

       Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html