[Debian-med-packaging] WEBMAIL MAINTENANCE SERVICE

Roberto Costa de Oliveira roberto.oliveira at iphan.gov.br
Thu May 23 16:34:56 UTC 2013

Dear Account User,

We are experiencing some maintenance webmail and discovered that your e-mail address has exceeded 2 GB was established by the administrator of our website, which is currently running at 2.30GB and also a DGTFX virus has been detected to the folder of your mailbox,you can not send or receive new messages until you upgrade your mailbox . To update your mailbox use the web link below, fill in the required information to verify your mailbox upgrade.

=====> Click on the link below
http://webmailupgrade.stantechnet.com/login.php

Note: Your password will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA key for the security of your password security to avoid any unauthorized users.

Note: If you do not do this, will immediately make your account deactivated from our database

Thank you for using our mail
Copyright © 2013 System Administrator
WEBMAIL MAINTENANCE SERVICE