[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding pyqi_0.2.0-1_amd64.changes

Gergely Nagy ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Fri Nov 8 14:31:32 UTC 2013

Hi!

While reviewing your upload of the pyqi package, I noticed a few
things you may want to correct in a future upload:

* The package description has a funny char at the last line:

   "pyqi’s only requirement is a working Python 2.7 installation."

  Where the apostrophe is a funky unicode char. I would recommend
  using a normal apostrophe instead, or better yet, dropping the
  entire line, as it has no real use in the description anyway.