[Debian-med-packaging] Your Trust In Partnership.

Huimin desarrolloeconomico at muniecharati.gob.pe
Mon Nov 25 11:09:12 UTC 2013

Good Day,How are you and your family hope lovely.My name is Mrs. Hu Huimin account officer Hang Seng Bank Ltd Kowloon Branch, Hong Kong.Four (4) years ago my client .Mr Hussain Jaffar(Deceased Now) deposited $24.5 million dollars in my bank with relevant documents with no next of kin attached to this funds(REASONS UNKNOWN). News came that he was shut dead during the uprising in Libya with further investigation proves that he left no next of kin to his funds.I am honorably seeking your services in helping me act as the next of kin so that you can invest the funds in your country and also offer 10% of the funds to any orphanage of your choice as HUMANITARIAN services.Your Advise is very crucial as per the investment of the funds and will be paid for.As an account officer, I can not operate any personal investment till I am retired because of the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong,it is risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in Hong Kong or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in a foreign land secretly and patiently wait for the dividend upon retirement.I have carefully planned this out and all the necessary information will be passed ac-crossed upon your contact, I will prefer we make contact via mail as i cannot acknowledge any phone call.Please indicate your interest by contacting me:hu_huimin005 at yahoo.com.hkSincerely,Mrs.Hu Huimin