[Debian-med-packaging] r-bioc-xvector_0.2.0-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Tue Nov 26 21:54:19 UTC 2013

Hi ftpmasters,

I hope I will not sound impatiently with the following request.  I know
that the NEW queue has become a bit longer than it used to be some years
ago but I hope there might be good reasons to push a package a bit
forward.  I wonder whether you could consider the r-bioc-xvector a bit
earlier than its position in the queue might rectify.  The reason is
that there are two serious bugs (#730592 and #730574) which are both
fixed in SVN by new upstream versions.  However, both are depending from
r-bioc-xvector which is sitting in new since three weeks behind several
other packages.  BTW, I'm fine if one of my other packages higher in the
queue would be "degraded" to the position of r-bioc-xvector.

Kind regards and thanks for considering a faster passing for this package

     Andreas.