[Debian-med-packaging] Petroleum Licenses

Mohamedelamin Ibrahim nr53 at SICARD138.onmicrosoft.com
Sat Nov 30 09:34:47 UTC 2013

Good day,

I work as director, foreign operations of oil producing country's Petroleum Ministry. We are presently opening tender for award of crude oil export and petroleum product imports licenses. The commission and expected profits
realizable from operating these license could be between $3Million to $18Million monthly depending on the source for the petroleum products, or who is buying the crude oil.

I am well experienced in the workings of the oil and gas industry of my country and have very good working relationships with those that matters. I am looking for an active partner whom I can work with to facilitate and
secure any of these licenses for the mutual interest of the partnership. I will give further details on this opportunity to you upon your response.

Please note: you must NOT be already involved in oil and gas services and business to be able to partner with me in this venture. Please reply me back  for further details.

Regards,
Engr.Mohamedelamin Idris Ibrahim