[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-rcurl_1.95-4.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Sat Oct 12 19:19:51 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

I'm going to ask the authors about RCurl/data/mimeTypeExtensions.rda as
per the ftpmaster decision[1] as I'm doing also in the case of the other
rejected R packages.  However, in your mail you write "please document
expat license and reupload".  Do I understand you correctly, that you
would accept the package once the license statement is added but perhaps
the information I need from upstream is not yet provided and will be
added later?  I'm just asking to prevent just another reject and save
your time to verify the package.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/09/msg00332.html