[Debian-med-packaging] Could you provide text data for mimeTypeExtensions in RCurl?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Oct 18 14:12:45 UTC 2013

Hi Duncan,

I'm trying to package RCurl for Debian.  Our ftpmasters recently
decided[1] that for any RData file shipped inside an R source package
which is not some measured data or so some human readable file and a
conversion script to produce the *.rda file should be shipped.

Could you help me (as a quite uneducated person in R - I just need
RCurl as some prerequisite for other software) to fit this criterion?

Kind regards and thanks for providing RCurl as free software

      Andreas.

----- Forwarded message from Paul Richards Tagliamonte <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> -----