[Debian-med-packaging] [r-bioc-limma] 01/02: Disable test suite as it depends on modules not yet packaged.

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Mon Oct 28 21:18:58 UTC 2013

Le Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 03:48:08PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I think you can forget this question since I now noticed the according
> bug.  Probably it is
>
>     http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/statmod/

Hi Andreas,

I also thought so, but once I tested with statmod I saw that locfit (not yet
packaged) was also missing, and I did not search further if more were needed.
This said, in R, the "Suggests" field is neatly used to indicate test-time
dependancies, and in the case of r-bioc-limma, this gives me the impression
that there may be more than just locfit to add.

Being able to run regression tests is always a plus (especially if we are
serious at trying to support the use the ARM-based Raspberry Pi for educational
purposes), but for R packages, this may require the packaging of a
significantly larger number of modules.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy