[Debian-med-packaging] ITP: r-cran-rcurl -- R-interface to the libcurl library

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Sep 4 12:38:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

it seems there were competing efforts to package r-cran-curl.  I have
not found any corresponding VCS repository to the both ITPed works and
mentors.d.n seems to have lost the package with sponsoring request.  So
I updated

   svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/R/r-cran-rcurl/trunk/

in Debian Med SVN and I'd regard it ready for upload.  Because I'm not
really keen on maintaining the package myself (it is just neede as some
prerequisite for some Debian Med package) I could imagine moving the
package into some common repository - but I'd regard any VCS as
mandatory to enable team maintenance of the package.

Please make some suggestion how we want to proceed from here.  If I do
not hear anything from any previously involved person I might upload
after 48 hours.