[Debian-med-packaging] [probabel] 05/05: Added TeXlive fonts package needed for building the manual to d/control.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Apr 4 09:01:40 UTC 2014

Hi Lennart,

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 10:00:32AM +0200, L.C. Karssen wrote:
> Dear Andreas,
>

> > push everything.
> >

> Strange. These are the steps I followed:
>  git pull
>  git import-orig --pristine-tar <path to tar.gz file>
> this didn't finish correctly because of a conflict. After resolving it I
> committed. See commits e9ad568c8830daba4855bb0f05b02442170b314e and
> 6a5e79a0945920d8e44d72e800b194885d2941f3

I did the same and it worked.  The fact that you can not add the same
tag in the upstream branch is no problem here.  At least it worked
perfectly at my side (and thus I pushed).  For the future please always
remember to use --pristine-tar.  I'd recommend to copy the advise given
in Debian Med policy strictly (which I'm personally doing as well - or
rather I have put this commandline into an own local script since
otherwise I would forget as well).

> Could it be that the tar file got missed because of the merge conflict?

I have no idea - at my side it just worked.

> Another maybe related thing: when pushing with the --tags option I get a
> warning that tag v0.4.2 already exists. It seems that tag 0.4.3 got
> pushed correctly, though.

I simply got this working on my side, pushed and uploaded.  No idea what
might went wrong at your side.

Thanks for your preparation anyway