[Debian-med-packaging] picard-tools: please restart from a fresh git clone, sorry.

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Sun Apr 6 01:43:27 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

while updating picard-tools to version 1.109 some weeks ago, I ran
git-import-orig without having updated my local upstream branch, and
incorrectly placed git-buildpacakge “upstream” tags on the master branch, which
created some artificial conflicts during merges from later upstream versions.
To solve it, I had to replace the tags upstream/1.106 to upstream/1.109.

You will have to delete these tags from your local repository, or start your
next work from a fresh clone, whichever is the simpler for you.  I apologise
for that extra work to you.  Please let me know if problems remain.

Have a nice week-end,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy