[Debian-med-packaging] Changes to libsbml

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sat Apr 12 14:29:14 UTC 2014

Hi Ivo,

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 11:30:26AM +0200, Ivo Maintz wrote:

> No - I have only lintian "i"nformation and "p", no errors or warnings.

Hmmm, really strange.  I guess you are using the latest lintian from
unstable?

> But you have still the prettify.js - did you rebuild the source with
> debian/rules get-orig-source? This should exclude this file.

It is totally confusing - but yes.  I have no idea what this means.

However, I just realised that version 5.10.0 is out and this does not
contain prettify.js any more.  Would you be able to adapt the patches
and we try again with this version?

Thanks