[Debian-med-packaging] FreeMedForms

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Apr 14 16:28:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:09:58AM +0200, dr.cuga at yahoo.it wrote:
> Hi. How do I install the latest stable version 0.9 of Freemedforms on
> LinuxMint?

You are asking a question on a developer list for Debian.  Unfortunately
this is not the correct forum.  You probably need to redirect your
question to a LinuxMint user forum.  I simply *guess* (!!! == I have no
idea whther this hint is correct) fetching the *.debs from the Debian
mirror and installing these on LinuxMint might work.  I do not know
anybody who is using LinuxMint so I can not check this guess.

Hope this might be helpful