[Debian-med-packaging] Changes to libsbml

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Fri Apr 18 23:06:10 UTC 2014

Hi Ivo,

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 05:27:49PM +0200, Ivo Maintz wrote:
> > However, I just realised that version 5.10.0 is out and this does not
> > contain prettify.js any more.  Would you be able to adapt the patches
> > and we try again with this version?
>
> Is done; one issue: get-orig-source don't exclude docs/src/prettify (it
> is still included in the main source), but it is still listed in
> debian/copyright.

This is what I thought in the first place.  However, lintian seems to
try to tell us something else.   The file is not even in upstream
tarball any more but I have no idea what lintian tries to express.  If I
were you I would ask for help on debian-mentors at l.d.o for help since I
have no good idea what to do.