[Debian-med-packaging] New version of aevol available

David Parsons david.parsons at inria.fr
Thu Apr 24 14:14:14 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your advice, I've commited the changes to the debian-med svn.
I will have a look into backports and PPA

David

--
Untitled

logo

*David Parsons* <http://www.parsons.eu/>
Service d'Expérimentation et de Développement

Antenne Inria Lyon - La Doua
Bâtiment CEI-1
66 Boulevard Niels Bohr
69603 Villeurbanne