[Debian-med-packaging] MNE v0.8 packaging

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri Aug 1 01:34:45 UTC 2014

hi,

> That's not needed (since you are importing the code as you wrote below).
>
>> then:
>>
>> uscan --verbose --force-download

this works

>> git import-orig --pristine-tar ../python-mne_0.8.orig.tar.gz

I had to specify debian as my debian-branch in .git/gbp.conf
as otherwise it was merging to my master branch. Yet this now produces
merge conflicts. It there a way to use something like
--strategy-option theirs in the merge?

is it fine if I do the merge manually ? that will keep all the history though.

thanks for your help

Alex