[Debian-med-packaging] MNE v0.8 packaging

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Sat Aug 2 13:09:39 UTC 2014

Hi Alexandre,

the state in Git does not build.  While I fixed the missing Debian
revision number in the changelog entry (please be so kind to always run
a test build - with your latest commit the package does not even start
building; you can avoid this kind of problems when using `dch` to edit
the changelog) the test suite is running into one error.  I attached a
build log.  Any hint how to run this successfully?